Have an account?
Posted by yardi on Friday, February 6, 2009 in ,

London, Feb 6 (IANS) Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt, who stars in the reverse ageing drama 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button', has confessed that the film's controversial theme forced him to confront his own mortality.

'I walked away realising that time is short. I didn't know if I had a day left or 10 days, 10 years or 40 years. Was I halfway or was I close to the end?' the 45-year-old actor was quoted as saying by mirror.co.uk.

'I didn't know so I had to make sure I don't waste those moments in any kind of pettiness, bitterness or laziness, and that I surround myself with the people who are most important to me,' Pitt said.

By indiaabroad
Saturday Feb 7 12:10 AM

Article News Source



0 Responses to “Brad Pitt feared death after 'Benjamin Button'”: