Have an account?
Posted by yardi on Thursday, February 5, 2009 in , ,

New York, Feb 5 (IANS) Playing a tough action role in Howard McCain's sci-mythic 'Outlander' was a dream come true for British actress Sophia Myles because she wanted to be pushed to her physical limits.

The 28-year-old actress, who earlier portrayed a royal blood in the romantic drama 'Tristan & Isolde', plays princess Freya in the action-adventure 'Outlander' and had a great time performing the stunts for the film.

'I'm surrounded by so much testosterone (male action) in this film. I had been wanting to do an action film for ages because I've never been pushed to my physical limits before,' Sophia told IANS over e-mail from Los Angeles.

'Freya is different. She gets her hands dirty. She gets to fight the Moorwen (alien monster in the film), which delighted me when I read that in the script. She's more masculine than any other character I've ever played,' added Sophia.

Released in the US Jan 23 to a mixed response, 'Outlander' is releasing Friday in India. The movie will simultaneously also release in Hindi with the title 'Kurukshetra'.

Other actors in the film include John Hurt and Jim Caviezel.

By indiaabroad
Thursday Feb 5 8:25 PM

Article News Source

0 Responses to “Sophia Myles enjoyed tough stunts in 'Outlander'”: